Friday, April 16, 2010

:: stalking on myself ::

 (this post its too emotional..im stalking on myself :P )
started as.. i keep on reading blog Dr.B
so ada one post nih title "When I miss you~~ "
so after TWO times read..im thinking of Mr.E.
i have to admit that I MISS HIM BADLY!!! *sobbing*
 
tonite..im meeting his friends,which is already my friends jugak la
mmg lama tak jumpa diorg n lepak gelak2 nih..
bila dgn diorg it makes me.. miss him more!
 It already 7months we've been separated..Mr.E jz balik skali je..tu pun jz 2weeks ..
n we had sooo little time to spend together
yela..tak boleh la selfish..
dia nak kena spend time dgn fmly n friends jugak..i know they miss him..as much as i do.

and im counting hard plus praying,
that he will be back for raya ..insyaallah :)
haishhh..my first love,my first dugaan to have a LDDTZR
(Long Distance Diff Time Zone Relationship -created by Mrs.B)

susah jugak at first..slalu lepas keje or weekend..
kitorg slalu dating..we had diner together,watching movie..
now,i prefer to stay at home or lepak with gfs yg available (aka yg belum ada commitment..heheh).

alhamdullilah with all those techno nowadays 
we can contact each other n its seem like,he jz next to me :)..
but to be honest..i  prefer its on reality..
coz i miss ur hug,ur smile,ur laugh,
i miss everytime u hold my hand,
everytime we say goodbye..u'll kiss on my forehead
i still remember ur last hug at KLIA..its so warm n full of love..
i jz miss u..

i hope that nothing can change our feeling towards each other..
n hoping its getting stronger day by day..insyaallah.

Mr.E jz want u to u know..
IM SO IN LOVE WITH U..
EVERYDAY I LOVE U..
N I MISS U SO MUCCHHHH..


xoxo..
Miss F.
 



5 comments:

kathy jem said...

Sedihnyer manjer..susahkan cinta jarak jauh ni..xper manjer ni semua dugaan..aku tau ko boley handle ni semua..ko kan seorang yg tabah..cayok ILA!! ;P

Miss F said...

:: sedih..counting day je everyday..insyaallah :) ::

la vida butik spa said...

::huhu..jgn sedih2..meh mkn meeball lg yeay!!::

Ana Lyana said...

alololoalo.cian ila...sabr ek...

lyana said...

ini laah yg di namakan 'Cinta Antara 2 Benua'.. huhuhu i noe dat ur love can survive till the end.. x sangka ila blh buat statement cintan kat sini.. whuaaa u touch my heart.. ;)