Thursday, June 10, 2010

:: MAY..hmmm n Hey JUNE! ::

this two superior month : MAY & JUNE..gonna start with
|
|
V

*HEAVY SIGH*
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V
meaning that im super duper tired..not only psychically..but mentally too...


i wish i can lay on beach ..my feet dip into warm salty sea water  ..
how i wisssshhhh~~!


head is stress out with lot of work..
not forgetting my restless personal matters that's seem to bugging around my head!
*DAMN*

sometimes i feel that i need my mom...her best ever "shoulder" n warm hug..
to lay n cry with all my heart!

but couldn't n have no guts to do that..

i want to show to others that im strong enough to carry this "thingy" on my weak shoulder..
hope one day i don walk with big hunch on my back!

ohhh i don like this..
i need to change n wear the happy mask..

and turn to a Miss big happy laugh Farah Fazila..

i trying to gain strength...
....but i gettin' weak each day!

oh god!

hv no strength to write more..end up with...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

*HEAVY SIGH*



No comments: